tomorow my SPM results will be announced
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 |4:43 AM

nw my mood is undescribable besides nervous, still.
N-E-R-V-O-U-S
although i didnt study until very hard, but i really try my best
aft i became more mature..(in thinking)
Many months ago, i was very lazy n did not attach importance on my studies.
at around few months in my F5, i started to become more hardworking
because i had realized how important the SPM results is. I hope i can get good results, in certain subjects which I am more interested with.
Now, I scare my friends/mother's friends/teachers asking about my results. it's quite ashame (ou..maybe there is a miracle)
will it be a miracle? I hope.
My 2nd n 4th brother, really an expert in their studies. So..it really makes me feel stress X3 huh!!!!
not free now, good nite to my interior world. 加油加油加油!!!!!耶!
believe yourself!you can achieve it!





P R O F I L E
It's All About Me
My name is ____. I'm __ years old. I study in ____. I am/like/hate _______




So put your profile here (:

T A G B O A R D
Chit Chat Here
Put your tagboard here. Get one from Cbox




A F F I L A T E S
Exits

NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME


A R C H I V E S
rewind

March 2008 April 2008 July 2008 November 2008 May 2009

CREDITS
THANK YOU
Basecode | froodlecake
Images | Shabby Princess