My New Life Begins...
Thursday, April 24, 2008 |7:16 PM

....it can be said that i still need more time to adapt myself in this new environment~ If comparing to Pilley college, i like P more rather than UCS..as the environment n facillities is much more better..
haha y i said so? all because~~
the.........--water filter!!! because of that i cant bring a small botter (as a human who drinks plenty of water per day)
well..but i bought a bigger bottle which is about 900ml. it should be enough for me to drink in the 4 hours lesson
hmm...the transferring stage from a secondary innocent boy to a college mature man (mature man? very mature meh?) I have to figure out many things by myself, there are many assignments n presentation..
i still can accept to finish those assignments by myself, but i really fear of presentation, I will nervous, shaking.....heartbeat increases until i cant breathe..sigh!! one day the date will be arrived, wat to do? accept n try my best la!! NIc!! believe in urself~ u can do well if u try to do wat u have thought in mind, just.... SAID OUT LOUDLY~!!!
in fact, it is really quite tough 4 me lar.. i admit, what i have thought in mind i dont dare to say out..i really have to train myself to be a braver man!! ADD oIL~!! yeah~!!
All the best for my future^@^





P R O F I L E
It's All About Me
My name is ____. I'm __ years old. I study in ____. I am/like/hate _______




So put your profile here (:

T A G B O A R D
Chit Chat Here
Put your tagboard here. Get one from Cbox




A F F I L A T E S
Exits

NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME


A R C H I V E S
rewind

March 2008 April 2008 July 2008 November 2008 May 2009

CREDITS
THANK YOU
Basecode | froodlecake
Images | Shabby Princess