Be blessed whenever you are in your life...
Monday, July 7, 2008 |5:03 AM

be blessed that
you are much more lucky than others..
who are suffering..we could not imagine how pity they are in their miserable life
YET
sometimes we are not contented with what we possess...
try to cool down, and think of them...
they are so poor, pity, but we are able to smile, eat, talk and walk..
every single thing allows us to be happy
one of my favorite lecturer at pilley b4 told me
we make decision every day once we open our eyes in the morning
we can choose to be either happy or sad
this is our decision
y should we be sad as we have the choice to make ourselves happy..?
they are a lot more people that are better than us,
but we still have to be blessed, contented..
it is difficult to think in that wway actually
so, still try best la..
and the lecturer told me that
when we are exercising, our body will produce happy hormone..
I feel it..
I play badminton with my parents when there is good wweather..
there are lots of laughter that u might hear
or even shouting, it is full with happiness
hence, we can be hapy and love ourselves in stead of thinking unhappy thiings to kill of body cells...
LOVE myself...*although there are many pimples...
U c...i even dun complain about my ugly face..
(actually sometimes will la, becox i really hate pimples!!!)
PIMPLE PIMPLE GO AWAY
DONT COME AGN ANOTHER DAY
GO TO OTHER PPL FACE
Hhaa...JK JK...im not that bad..
lalala~~ im happy
im contented
i have happiness
god loves me
god loves everyone
yeah
p/s; some sentences seem to be out of topic=.=





P R O F I L E
It's All About Me
My name is ____. I'm __ years old. I study in ____. I am/like/hate _______




So put your profile here (:

T A G B O A R D
Chit Chat Here
Put your tagboard here. Get one from Cbox




A F F I L A T E S
Exits

NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME


A R C H I V E S
rewind

March 2008 April 2008 July 2008 November 2008 May 2009

CREDITS
THANK YOU
Basecode | froodlecake
Images | Shabby Princess