
how looong did I neglect my blog...
Saturday, July 5, 2008 |10:47 PM
ou my god...the last post I have is posted on April...
and now...July ald lAr~!!!
it shows that im really timeless to post anything although quite many things had hapened in this few months..
should I refresh what had happened and post them out agn? maybe when im writing those things will have different kind of feelings ler..
im still "catching" time to complete my assignments and preparing for my presentations..
the last assignment and presentation...after all I will having final exams...haizyo..
no time to study all subjects within a week ler...scare...
i said "catching" time is because i have to take care of my small nephew and i oly have time to do presentation or revision when he is sleeping..
and his sleeping time oly available for 2 hours in the afternoon
so good ler "xi shen" my own nappies... >_<
when presentating...actually i will think of many images before the presentation..
but once i started present..there is no Nervous sense in my heart ald..
hmm but b4 start presenting still will nervous la..no cure 1...
now im going to post those "past tense" "things... xD


P R O F I L E