Over love&over care/under love&under care
Sunday, July 13, 2008 |12:30 AM

emmhem~!!!!
over love and over care is absolutely better than under love and under care to someone
it is very cruel that what u have done is not been appreciated by others
as i have some feeling like this too, and it is quite sad actually
y dun they apprecitate ler? y ler y ler? so stingy or too proud as those r they deserve?
well..that sentence is said by that lecturer too, she told us last few months in class
saying that she will rather continue her "over love" to others,
and PLEASE OVER LOVE HER TOO!!
so~~
OVERLOVE ME AS WELL~!!
that is the most important, hiak hiak~!!





P R O F I L E
It's All About Me
My name is ____. I'm __ years old. I study in ____. I am/like/hate _______




So put your profile here (:

T A G B O A R D
Chit Chat Here
Put your tagboard here. Get one from Cbox




A F F I L A T E S
Exits

NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME


A R C H I V E S
rewind

March 2008 April 2008 July 2008 November 2008 May 2009

CREDITS
THANK YOU
Basecode | froodlecake
Images | Shabby Princess